outside lands 2016 recap
TICKET + ADMISSIONS:
Now if you missed the festival have no worries, next years tickets are almost available for purchase! According to StubHub (2016), Since its inception in 2008, Outside Lands has remained a popular West Coast music festival that features performers from a wide variety of genres, including hip-hop, indie rock and electronica. This year's highly anticipated Outside Lands Music Festival is approaching quickly, which means that your chance to attend this fun-filled three day festival may be right around the corner. That's why we're here to give you a little more insight on what you can expect when purchasing tickets.
- General admission passes are available per day or by the 3 day pass and range from $150-$350 per ticket.
- VIP Passes are also available with the same options as general admission. These range from $360-$73o per ticket. They also offer a lot more! This includes,
- Exclusive Polo Club w/ shade, lounge seating, and activities
- Viewing Areas at the Lands End and Twin Peaks stages
- Special restroom facilities
- Access to special VIP food concessions
- Access to beer, wine and spirits services
- Commemorative Poster and more!
a little history:
food + drinks:
| || |
"Festival food and beer is the BEST", said everyone all over the world. That's why we saved the best for last. There were WAY more than just a handful of restaurants and food trucks to chose from. Which means you will NOT go hungry and thirsty at this event. Here is just a taste of who attended the 2016 event. They even had a CHOCOLOAND, CHEESELAND and a Forest Feast! Outside Lands really out did themselves this year by including a wine land, where you can discover dozens of top regional winemakers pouring more than 120 wines. As well as a Beer Land, that gathered more than 25 different beer breweries! If that didn't sound amazing enough, Outside Lands included Cocktails and Magic to their list of amazing things to see and do.